Loans & Mortgages
Throughout our history, First State Bank of Grove City has been deeply involved in agriculture. We believe that we are in partnership with our customers and are committed to helping them make sound financial decisions required to remain competitive in today's fast changing agricultural world. Our loan officers have many years of agricultural experience and they would like to help you achieve your farm financial goals.
- Pre-approved annual revolving or non-revolving operating lines of credit
- Term loans for equipment, livestock and minor real estate improvements
- Agricultural loans for purchasing or refinancing real estate
- Loans for construction of agricultural facilities
- Farm Service Agency guaranteed loans for operating, intermediate and long-term needs
- Beginning Farmer Loans in partnership with Farm Service Agency
Small businesses are an important part of our community. Our lenders are ready to work with you in your new or established business.
- Operating lines of credit
- Machinery and equipment loans
- Real estate loans
- SBA loans
First State Bank of Grove City offers a variety of loan products. We have repayment options that are sure to fit your needs for both planned purchases and unexpected events. Our loan officers are experienced and ready to assist you.
- Loans for vehicle, recreational equipment and motorcycle purchases
- Miscellaneous personal loans
- Debt Consolidation loans
- Fast, friendly service
Residential Real Estate Loans
- Conventional home loan purchases, refinances and construction loans
- Home improvement and home equity loans
- Offering both in-house and secondary market residential loans
- Expertise to help you make a sound financing decision
- Competitive rates and terms